Verizon Wireless announced today the newest addition to the America’s Choice(R) calling plans — Premium calling plans. The new plans beginning at 450 minutes for $79.99 monthly access and going up to 6,000 minutes for $239.99 include Unlimited Messaging, the V CAST VPak, VZ Navigator(SM) and mobile E-mail.
Key features from Verizon Wireless’ America’s Choice Premium plans include:
- Mobile E-mail — Customers get their e-mail on-the-go with Verizon Wireless’ new Mobile E-mail application on select Get It Now(R)enabled phones. With Mobile E-mail, Verizon Wireless customers can access up to 10 of the world’s most popular e-mail services, including Yahoo!(R) Mail, Windows Live Hotmail, AOL(R) Mail, AIM(R) Mail, Verizon.net accounts and more on their mobile phones.
- VZ Navigator — This location based service from Verizon Wireless gives customers audible turn-by-turn directions and location information to more than 14 million points of interest including restaurants, ATMs and gas stations.
- Messaging — Unlimited text, picture, video and instant messaging to anyone on any network in the U.S. The plans allow customers to send and receive messages to other wireless users and e-mail addresses worry free.
- V CAST Basic Video Clips — Verizon Wireless customers can enjoy video clips of the latest news, sports and entertainment in the palms of their hands.
- Internet — Included with the V CAST VPak, customers have unlimited access to Mobile Web 2.0(SM) at speeds faster than ever before.
- Network — Verizon Wireless has invested more than $37 billion in the last seven years to increase the coverage and capacity of its national network.
For more information Verizon wireless
Source: Verizon press release