The Sansa TakeTV seems to have been leaked by buy.com. This device allows you to move video files to your TV without the need for encoding/burning. This seems like an innovative method. You plug a dock into the out of your TV. Take it along with you and play via usb on your PC.
Introducing the Sansa TakeTVTM video player! From the leader in flash memory, a new breakthrough device that gives you a smart, convenient, and affordable way to take video from the PC to the TV, where it belongs! Now enjoy your video on your TV instead of your computer screen.
Its as simple as using a USB flash drive: just drag files to your TakeTV player, slip it into the TV cradle, and press play on the included remote. No confusing WiFi set-ups, no waiting to burn DVDs. It really is that easy.
Works with FanfareTM BETA, a new web service that gives you access to a growing list of TV shows and movies that you can download and watch on your TV – whenever and wherever you want.
Mfg Part#: SDTX1N-8096K-A70
- Connects to any PC
- USB 2.0 compliant
- Works with Windows Vista and Windows XP
- Connects to any standard TV Supported AV Outputs
- Integrated remote controlfor use in the comfort of your living room
- Supports a variety of video formats: DivX, xVid, MPEG-4
- Supports NTSC and PAL color systems
- Resolution of up to 720×576 (D1) at a bitrate of up to 7Mbps.
- 4:3 and 16:9 aspect ratios and a range of viewing modes
- DivX (Home Theater profile) certified
- DivX DRM compliant
- Standard replaceable remote control battery