Following up on Doug’s post, I’ve got a bit of good news from the AT&T front. According to a leaked AT&T roadmap, they plan a few releases by the end of the year.
- AT&T Tilt 6.1 firmware update coming in July 2008.
- AT&T Tilt "II" device to be released in Q4 2008.
- Windows Mobile 6.1 Professional Edition
- Tri-band HSDPA (3.6); Quad-band EDGE
- Qualcomm 528 MHz processor
- 256MB ROM/ 128MB RAM
- 3.0 MP camera
- WiFi; Bluetooth 2.0
- PTT; AGPS
- VSC (at launch)
They’re also releasing some new Windows Mobile 6.1 devices as well as new Motorola, Pantech and Blackberry phones. So looks like the future isn’t so grim, Doug!