Here comes the fun part… Info overload. I am selectively linking my love to those that have some great things out there for us to read about today’s new announcements. BTW – I have been stuck at “Preparing your Computer for about 30 minutes”. I will finish installing 4.0 myself when I get home from work tonight. (yes it’s freaking 3 am right now)
- I’ll start with my buddy Jason’s video of the HD – Zune Thoughts (They only gave the Zune MVPs a 16 GB Zune? Wow.)
- Jason’s “Deep Dive” into the software. (link)
- Inside the Circle – Welcome to 4.0
- Graham Skee at ABI has a big ass 30 device comparison photo (link)
- Oh, the Zune HD Product Page on Zune.net
- Brandon has a lil software walkthrough up here.
- Zune HD size comparison gallery – Gear Live
- Zune HD unboxing and hands-on – Engadget – (they got a 32GB though… hmmm)
I’ll add more as they come in. Enjoy.