I have to say, this is a great idea. If AT&T doesn’t know where they are having trouble, they can’t fix it huh? Now there is no excuse, AT&T releases an app (iTunes Link) to share where and what happened…
AT&T Mark the Spot is an application that provides customers a means to provide feedback on network user experience to AT&T.
- Simplicity of operation
- Submit a real time report capturing local GPS coordinates at time and place of event
- Submit a report after the fact when a customer is not at the place of event
- Submit a report of dropped call, failed call, lack of coverage, data service failure, or poor voice quality
- Submit optional specific comments about an event
- Receive an SMS acknowledgement that the reported event was sent and received successfully
AT&T is committed to providing its customers with the best network experience possible.
This application will help contribute towards this goal and its utilization is greatly appreciated.