Notices

Windows Mobile OS Windows Mobile and Pocket PC Forums

Old 09-26-08, 01:17 AM   #1
Aximsite Prospect

Netfront 3.3 Pda Pocket PC Full Version

:)ATTENTION:exc:

If you have already read this message in another forum, then you may disregard the following post!!

Don't know whether I am posting this on the right forum or not, but maybe someone can direct me to the appropriate place for posting this, if this isn't the right place.

I have an Ipaq rx3715, which has the windows mobile 3 OS
on it. I have been using a trial version of NetFront 3.3, which was designed to run on this OS. The problem, I am having is that the trial period has expired and I now need to download the full version. I know that Access LTD was the original source for Netfront 3.3 and now apparently isn't supporting this version anymore. I have done a search online in hopes of finding some site, which has this version available. There are some private sites, that indicate that this version is still available, however, I have found that, this is not true either and all they are trying to do is sell their download service, or so it seems.

Anyway, to make a long story short, I am trying to find out where, I can obtain the NetFront 3.3 full version. So would
really be grateful, if anyone knows where I can try to obtain this program, if they could leave me a post here.

Thanks For Your Help

Neilp02
neilp02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsor Ads
Old 09-26-08, 01:51 AM   #2
Aximsite Legend

Addicted Member

As the full version of netfront requires an unlock code from Access, you'll need to go through Access.

Tags
full, netfront, pda, pocket, version

Sponsor Ads