Notices

X50 / X51 Forums Talk about anything related to the X50 / X51 series.

Old 05-22-05, 06:37 AM   #1
Aximsite Rookie

Yahoo Email activesync?

Is there a way to get my yahoo email to activesync?
brian12069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsor Ads
Old 05-22-05, 08:21 AM   #2
Aximsite Veteran

Only if you pay for the preimum yahoo service to get the settings you need to make it happen. $20 a year. Read more HERE. Hotmail is the same way. Some people have had better luck with Gmail, but that would require you to change your email address.

Want to watch movies on your Axim for FREE?
Use this ~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~and this~
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

and watch them using this ~
:approve:
Other usefull links ~ Tutorials
and
~
~

Is your profile up to date?
FlyACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-05, 08:36 AM   #3
Aximsite Rookie

thank you very much
brian12069 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-05, 09:06 AM   #4
wooch

Yes, I pay for the premium service, but I'm not going to renew it this year with the proliferation of Gmail. I recommend you check it out if you don't already have an account. If you need an invite, PM me and I'll get one out to you :)
Old 05-22-05, 10:16 AM   #5
Aximsite Prospect

The only other way to move yahoo mail over would be to use a program called ypops (formally yahoo pops) which converts your yahoo webmail to a pop client (outlook) then it will sync up just fine.

Compdude
compdude68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-05, 05:23 PM   #6
Aximsite Rookie

I've downloaded and installed the ypops program, but Im having troubles with it. I have been able to sent email using outlook by clicking "new ->email->and then selecting the account with the "127.0.0.1" that was requested to be setup on ypops web site. But, I dont see a folder for my yahoo account in the left window of outlook. Also, assuming I can get it to work completely with outlook how do I set it up for activesync? (I have outlook 2003 and the latest activesync installed and I am running A03)

Thanks
dubignon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
activesync, email, yahoo

Sponsor Ads