As of January 2007, Aximsite.com and Mobilitysite.com advertising has combined. Due to the similar audience and the ease of maintaining a campaign across the two sites we find this an added value to the advertiser. Thanks for your interest in advertising here.
Mobility Site unravels the complexities of mobile technology through articles, tutorials, reviews, news, videos, podcasts and contests with a heavy focus on Windows Mobile devices, pocket PCs and smartphones. Reviews also cover UMPCs, GPS, digital music players, laptops, cases, batteries, screen protectors and much more. The site’s robust user community has more than 215,000 registered members, generating 70% of the site’s overall traffic.
- Zone 1 – Leaderboard (728×90) – This zone is site wide. This zone is managed by NetShelter. Please fill out contact for below to contact our account manager.
- Zone 2 – Rectangle (300×250) – This zone is on all blog pages of the site in the upper right side bar. This zone is managed by NetShelter. Please fill out contact for below to contact our account manager.
- Zone 3 – Rectangle (300×250) – This is a custom zone that is handled on a case per case basis in house. Contact Chris for more info.
- Zone 4 – Skyscraper (120×600) – This zone is on all blog pages of the site in the right side bar. This zone is managed by NetShelter. Please fill out contact for below to contact our account manager.
- Zone 5 – Text Links – Our text links are managed and served by Conductor. Please contact them for more info about this zone. (Conductor)
- Zone 6 – Rectangle (300×250) – This zone is on all blog pages of the site in the lower right side bar. These are self serve ads through Buysellads.com.
- Zone 7 – Banner (468×60) – These show up in the location seen above and other locations randomly through the site. This is a custom zone that is handled on a case per case basis in house. Contact Chris for more info.
- Zone 8 – Leaderboard (728×90) – This zone is site wide. These are self serve ads through Buysellads.com.
- Zone 9 – Leaderboard (728×90) – These are in several places within our forums. Contact Chris for more info. Contact Chris for more info.
More info about Mobilitysite
Mobility Site Statistics
- Average Monthly Worldwide Unique Visitors 332,000
- Average Monthly Worldwide Page Views 1,008,949
Source: Google Analytics 2008
- 68% Male
- 33% 18-34
- 39% 35-49
- 24% 50+
- 50% $60K+
- 19% $100K+
Source: Quantcast 2008
Leaderboard (728×90), Skyscraper (120×600), and Square (300×250) ad slots
These slots are available for your campaign and can be purchased through NetShelter.
For all advertising inquiries, please contact our account manager:
Thanks for inquiring about advertising. I am confident that you will find our rates lower, but as effective as many other related sites online. Remember that advertising success is not just about sales and immediate returns, Name Branding has a big effect on buying decisions. Getting your name out there is half the battle. Let us help you to succeed in your business.
In addition to conventional advertising we also offer other methods of exposure as well!
- Contests – One of the things that we pride ourselves on is Contests. We try to give away more stuff than any other sites out there. This keeps our users happy and coming back for more. For the cost of parting with a few items/titles and shipping, you can sponsor a contest on Aximsite.com and get your companies name out there easily. We will announce the contest two(2) times on our frontpage, once to announce the start of the contest and once to announce the winner/s. Both the announcement and the results posting will have a link to your companies website. This has done wonders for most of our clients.
- Discounts – This option is simple, in exchange for offering our users a discount, your discount offer is posted both on our frontpage as news and in our Members Only Discount Section.
- Reviews – We have assembled a staff of reviewers that take their time and really evaluate a product and put out excellent reviews. If you have a product or products that you would like to let our staff have a crack at, contact us and we will get on it right away. Remember, WE NEVER CHARGE to review your product.
- Press Releases – We normally do not allow Press Releases or Product Announcements to be posted to our frontpage. Instead they normally can be posted here. We do post releases that we find particularly interesting and that are relevant to our users. Best thing is to submit them and not to be offended if they never show up. We also have our writers scouring the RSS feeds, including dozens of company feeds.